Metrology EMS Specialist
Walloon Brabant - CDI
#metrology #CMMS #IQ/OQ/PQ #freezer #pharma #GMP #qualification #validation
Are you interested in the pharmaceutical industry and putting your knowledge of metrology to good use?
Our client is actively looking for a Metrology EMS Specialist to strengthen its activities. Our partner is active in the pharmaceutical sector.
What are your responsibilities?
As Metrology EMS Specialist, you are in charge to
- Be responsible for all aspects of Metrology & EMS, CMMS (computerize maintenance management system), maintenance of production equipment within the Facilities department.
- Be responsible for the organization, prioritization and distribution of tasks of the Metrology and EMS division within the Facilities Department.
- Maintain a close relationship with operational departments to provide support and meet their needs.
- Collaborate with the Management to address, find and solve any problems occurring on the equipment.
- Define a planning for maintenance and monitoring of equipment / production facilities. Follow-up and implementation internally, or via subcontractors.
- Define a planning for maintenance and monitoring of environmental monitoring system.
- Follow-up and implementation internally, or via subcontractors.
- Write/Review documents, URS, IQ/OQ/PQ of new installations and ensure the qualifications/validations of those installations.
- Provide support to operational departments in terms of qualification and validation both annually and for new systems, equipment or infrastructure in line with our quality standards and GxP regulations.
- Collaborate with the Quality and Operations departments to ensure compliance / write SOPs, WI, and all other documents necessary to perform annual monitoring of equipment/system and installation within his/her areas of responsibility.
- Support corrective maintenance, CAPA, MOC associated within his/her areas of responsibility in a timely manner.
- Ensure document monitoring and classification of equipment/systems or infrastructures within his/her areas of responsibility.
- Manage and update the CMMS / EIC database.
- Come up with solutions to improve processes and performance of our systems/equipment.
- Review and approval of calibration certificates and validation documentation.
ProfielWho are you?
You are graduated as a Master or bachelor's degree in Metrology. You have experience in metrology, validation, qualification, in the biotechnology / pharmaceutical industry (GxP). Knowledge of ventilation standards, filtration of clean rooms is an asset.
AanbodWhat can you expect?
A permanent contract is offered for this function with a salary package matching your skills & experience. The opportunity to develop your skills or to evolve within this company is also open.
You're interested in this job? We kindly invite you to apply directly on our website Do you have questions? You can contact or /...