Global Recruitment Selection is one of the largest German digital enterprises with more than 3. employees worldwide.
As an eRecruiting company, we develop both innovative products that empower jobseekers in their career development and services that support recruiters to find the best talent for their challenges.
For our international data science team, we are looking for a Data Scientist (f/m/x).
Our team has the mission to leverage data driven decision making and innovation in all business areas of Global Recruitment Selection. We have backgrounds in different quantitative disciplines and share the conviction that the right combination of data, technology, and smart algorithms is key.
You will identify, initiate, and drive business solutions using a smart combination of data technologies and machine learning methods. Together with other data scientists and data engineers you will shape the intelligent eRecruiting infrastructure driving Global Recruitment Selections success.
Depending on your experience and aspirations, this role encourages to take responsibility and develop leadership.
- You will team up with data scientists from our offices in Brussels, London, Vienna and Düsseldorf to initiate and drive various exciting data science projects.
- You will closely cooperate from initiation to end with data engineers and business stakeholders to implement your solutions and put them into action.
- You will be able to work on various modeling setups in both supervised and unsupervised settings (e.g. high-dimensional, nonlinear regression and classification problems, clustering, time series analysis, optimization, application of NLP to search).
- You will communicate your project results to both experts and stakeholders from other business units.
- You will look for new business opportunities involving machine learning, develop your own ideas, and implement proof of concepts to test their feasibility.
- You have an up-to-date understanding of machine learning models & AI frameworks e.g. through a degree in a quantitative discipline like economics, applied mathematics, computer science, or physics.
- You enjoy applying these skills to solve real world business problems
- You have the software development skills to implement solutions and prove their value for real world business problems preferably in Python (ideally you use pandas, sklearn, keras, TensorFlow)
- You have the ability to think big, think new: you can connect the dots between emerging technologies to create innovative data driven solutions.
- As we work with PySpark, MLFlow, SageMaker, Docker, AWS and DVC, experience with these technologies is a big plus but not required
- You enjoy learning new things and have the motivation to stay up-to-date regarding recent developments in data science, machine learning & AI.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to take ownership in your data science solutions end-to-end together with your stakeholders
- A competitive salary package with many social benefits (group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, eco checks, etc.)
- days of legal leave + public holidays + 9 ADV days
- In addition, we offer you the opportunity to have real development opportunities and long-term perspectives in an innovative environment.
- The advantage of working in a stable and diversified team in the heart of Brussels
- Fresh fruit every day to recharge your energy