Global Recruitment Selection is developing and conducting over clinical trials across countries worldwide. Global Recruitment Selection organizes clinical research in multiple cancers in all aspect of cancer care: surgery, radiotherapy, imaging, quality of life and systemic treatment.
A strong aspect of Global Recruitment Selection is people itself and the multicultural environment. The staff consists of over nationalities sharing the same values. Also this organisation gives you the opportunity to work with world-renowned experts in oncology.
Global Recruitment Selection has a full-time position open for a Junior System Administrator. The position is based in Brussels.
Junior System Administrator
The Junior System Administrator is responsible for the maintenance, upgrade and management of the servers and workstations.
Servers and network management
- Execute server installation procedures
- Perform server maintenance and monitoring tasks
- Implement IT security procedures
- Hardware installation in maintenance
- Execute workstation installation procedures
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Install and configure software
- Maintain and monitor Office and other cloud platforms
- Create and maintain user accounts & rights
- Create and maintain distribution lists and groups
- Manage the archiving process for users and files
- Performs and monitor backup procedures
- Insure backup media management
- Setup on-line events
- Provide support during on-line events
First level support
- Supply 1st level IT Support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Windows network & Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Cloud solutions, such as Azure
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of computer and network hardware
- Assets management
- Good expertise on Web conferencing (Teams, WebEx, Zoom, etc.).
- Abilities for creating and maintaining documentation
- Eager to lean new systems and technologies
- A positive attitude and customer-focused service mindset
- Good written & spoken English (French & Dutch are assets)