TREMEC Belgium is part of the international group TREMEC Corporation with over 1,600 employees. At our unit in Zedelgem (near Bruges), our more than 250 engineers and colleagues work on the development, testing, prototyping and production of high-technology transmission systems and subsystems for high-performance, top-of-the-line vehicles.
- As Engineering Manager you will lead the development of new products that allows the company to be competitive in the global marketplace.
- You coordinate the different engineering areas and maintain a continuous communication.
- You maintain awareness of market trends and new manufacturing processes.
- You translate market and customer needs into technical requirements and product programs.
- You ensure programs are delivered on time, at or below target cost and equal or better than quality requirements.
- As Engineering Manager you ensure a consistent and reliable new product development system through the implementation of procedures and work instructions.
- As Engineering Manager you have a Masters' Degree preferrable in Engineering.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a manager in automotive, with some time in powertrain.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills to work and communicate with people at all levels within and outside our company.
- You have technical expertise to fully comprehend the design and development of Advanced Transmissions. This includes solid understanding of transmission hardware in both component and system level, as well as transmission control, calibration and integration.
- You have proven experience with Automotive Product Development and R&D tools (Pro-E; Abaqus; Simulink; Windchill, Team center, etc) and processes (APQP, FEA, DFMEA, DFM/A, DVP&R, PFMEA, PPAP, etc.).
- You can work with customary PC, design and simulation technologies and PLM systems.
- You have an understanding of TS/IATF 16949, ISO 26262 and other applicable specifications and standards for transmission suppliers.
- TREMEC offers a supportive climate where you get on-the-job training that is tailored to your skills and in line with our needs.
- You will work in a high-tech environment, full of creative and technical talent, with a highly dynamic atmosphere and good opportunities for training and growth.
- The position of Engineering Manager offers a great deal of variety and opportunityfor the continual expansion of your knowledge.
- TREMEC has a low-level hierarchy and an inspiring corporate culture.
- Last but not least, we offer an attractive remuneration package.
Apply at: http://tremec.heeft-nieuwe-jobs.be/s/5152/543/en/engineering-manager-at-tremec/
Engineering Manager at Tremec, Engineering, Management, Automotive, Powertrain, Product Development, R&D, PC, Design, Simulation Technologies, PLM